Our in-house labs allow for quick and accurate test results to be available for our clinical staff almost immediately. This allows them to rapidly treat, diagnose, and determine if any other labs need to be ran to ensure they provide the best treatment available for the particular injury/illness. This ensures that our patients will receive the most accurate test results possible.
• Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment.
If you are a new patient please arrive 30 minutes before.
• Insurance cards should be given to the receptionist at every visit.
• Co-pay is expected at the time of service.
• Please bring all your medications/current medication list.
• One person may accompany patient in the exam room
• Please turn off cell phones while you are in the facility.
• Walk-in patients will be accommodated in between scheduled appointments to be seen by their regular doctor if possible. Otherwise, they will be seen by a nurse practitioner.
• If you are unable to come for an appointment, please call us in advance to reschedule, or contact us via the patient portal.
• Please contact us one week in advance for refills on narcotic medications. Narcotics will only be refilled Monday thru Friday. If narcotic medication is requested on a weekend it may be refilled as per the discretion of the on call MD and only for 2 days till Monday.
• Please give us one week advance notice prior to completion of any form, and please note that a fee may apply.
Patient Assistance Program:
• For patients without prescription coverage, we may be able to help through the Patient Assistance Program. For further details, please speak to one of our staff members.
Continuity of Care:
• We see our patients in the nursing homes.
• Our doctors and nurse practitioners can be reached for emergencies during the nights and week-ends through the answering service. Please call the office number and your call will be forwarded to the answering service. The doctor or nurse practitioner on call will return your call.